~ Executive Access ~
Panga’s Beach Club provides surfboard storage at the beach, and outdoor showers to get the salt and sand off!
~ Location/Setting Description ~
You’ll want to reserve a car or golf cart to get up the hill to casa Nambi’s beautiful overlook. It’s close to Tamarindo’s international dining, shopping, fantastic surf and miles of beach, but the hike is a little steep to navigate on foot. A quick trip down the hill that puts you in the center of Tamarindo where the fun times are endless.
Contact our reservations team to learn what else you’ll love about Casa Nambi!
~ SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16 ADULTS & 3 KIDS) ~
- Bungalow # 1: KING BED (Master bedroom with a private porch and bathroom)
- Bungalow # 2 + Kids Room: KING BED, BUNK BED, AND TWIN BED
- Bungalow # 3: KING BED
- Bungalow # 4: KING BED
- Bungalow # 5: KING BED
- Bungalow # 6: QUEEN BED
- Bungalow # 7: QUEEN BED
- Bungalow # 8: QUEEN BED
Note: All bungalows have private porch and bathroom
Ask about our pet-friendly policy if your 4-footed-friends want to come along!
~ STAY IN TAMARINDO FAVORITES FOR YOU ~
We are a team that is passionate about our vacation rentals and want you to leave with a SMILE!
Your on-site concierge will assist you with whatever you need to make your stay unforgettable.
~ WHAT WE LOVE TO DO ~
- Afternoon sailboat or catamaran tours with snorkeling and open bar included
- Surfing! Or if you’re just getting started we can offer surf lessons.
- Deep-sea fishing for dinner
- Hiring a private chef to prepare dinner(s) in your home.
- Zipline canopy tours. You can’t leave Costa Rica without doing this!
- Ask to talk to our concierge about the things your group would like to try!
Tamarindo is a vibrant town full of a fascinating mix of shops and more restaurants than you'll have time to try. You can try out the unique local cuisine, enjoy fine dining, catch live music, browse Tamarindo's boutiques or go dancing and have fun in some of the local bars and clubs.
Tamarindo is a top-of-the-list a surfing destination as well as a center of eco-tourism. There are dozens of activities right here that will enthrall adventure enthusiasts:
- World-class fishing
- Jungle boat rides
- Turtle watching
- Volcano tours
- White water rafting
- Horseback riding
- And many other activities
We're the local experts, so let us help you get your activities booked before your arrival.
Our concierge and guest coordinator are the local experts on tours, activities and transportation. After we arrange for your airport transfer to your new home and book your surf lessons, we also offer services such as pre-arrival grocery shopping, in-home chef service, babysitting, and additional housekeeping.
If you're ready to start planning your adventure, let’s get started. Contact us today for your vacation in paradise!
* Holiday dates for 2021/2022 are as follows: Easter Week (April 12- April 18), Thanksgiving (November 19 -26), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any reservations arriving between January 2-6, please inquire before making an online booking. For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
*** We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in. The voucher will allow for a pre-authorized amount to be held on your credit card for the duration of your stay and released after check out less any incidentals (if applicable).
Cet hébergement accepte les cartes de crédit.