River Dance Retreat in Welches is the family-favorite lodge at Mt Hood that you will want to return to for summer and winter vacations. Your kids will love the big back yard with the sandy beach along the river and roasting marshmallows in the fire pit at night. Your dogs will enjoy this mountain cabin, too, with all the room to play outside and the comfortable living space inside.
If you have a crew of cooks in your circle of friends, you will all have plenty of room in this spacious, updated kitchen for preparing fun and flavorful meals. The eat-in kitchen is perfect for passing dishes from the cooktop to the table. Or grill out on the gas BBQ on the large back deck and enjoy dinner at the picnic table by the river.
You can relax in the vaulted great room with picture windows bringing in natural sunlight and Sandy River views or hang out in the TV room watching your favorite movies and sports events.
The River Dance Retreat will comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 3 bedrooms plus the loft (1 king, 3 queens, 2 twins). There are 2 full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs across from a queen bedroom. The primary bedroom suite upstairs includes a king bed and the 3rd bedroom upstairs has 2 queen beds. The 2 twin beds are in the loft.
The private, outdoor hot tub with the covered gazebo at the River Dance Retreat is the perfect place to relax after a day of biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, skiing or snowboarding at Mt Hood.
• On the Sandy River in Welches
• Vaulted Great Room
• Quiet Dead-end Road
• Wood-burning Wood stove
• Starter Supply of Firewood Provided
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• King Bed in Primary Bedroom Suite
• 2 Queen Beds in 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
• 2 Twin Beds in the Loft
• 1 Queen Bed in Bedroom Downstairs
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Private, Outdoor Hot Tub
• Deck with Propane BBQ and Deck Furniture
• Cable TV
• Internet Speed: Slow - under 20 Mbps
• Land Line Phone w / Free Long Distance (limited cell service)
• Washer / Dryer
• Your Dogs are Welcome to Join You!
• No Smoking
• 2396 Square Feet
• Property Elevation: 1292 Feet
• Note: Snowy roads and driveways require traction devices (chains or snow tires) and 4WD for access during the winter
• Parking: Max 4 Vehicles, No Street Parking
• Sleeps 10
• No Parties, Weddings or Events, Please