Cigarette burns in bedding, carpet was sticky, tiles were loose in the bathroom because of rottting floor - had to step on tiles a certain way to even open and close the bathroom door. Furniture was dirty and stained to the point that I wouldnt sit on the chairs. Room was old and smelly, and by that I mean it stunk. Stains on towels. Motel was not as pictured at all on the website. It was better than staying in my car, but I would have felt cleaner if I would have stayed in the car. If my family would have been there, I would not have stayed. It was a necessity stay for business because it was the only thing within driving distance of where I was to be.